There is no official information about the further continuation of the series. However, the viewers believe that the release date Haikyuu!! The break between the third and fourth part was about 4 years. And if the authors decided to return to the project after such a long time, it is unlikely to limit themselves to one season. And this story about the sport enjoys consistently high popularity among fans of the genre.
The exact release date of the anime “Haikyuu!! season 5 with a schedule of all series, you can see a little below.
Showing the fourth part instantly awakened interest in whether the output Haikyuu!! The characters of the series have a lot of sports peaks to conquer. And began all the youthful passion for volleyball, which grew into a life purpose.
Shoyo Hinata “fell ill” by this sport after watching the Japanese championship match on TV. Especially he remembered the player, who did not have a high height but skillfully mastered the techniques of the game. The sportsman was nicknamed “Little Giant”. Shoyo himself also could not boast of the physical data, but the game “Giant” convinced him that he could also claim great achievements.
Hinata creates a small section in her own school. But the number of those who want to share a boy’s passion is not as large as it was dreamed. Only in the senior class, 5 boys with game skills join Soyo, which allows to create a full team and send an application for participation in the tournament between schools.
In the first match, the Hinata team was defeated with a devastating score from the boys Kitagawa school, known for its sporting traditions. Leads the team of this educational institution Tobio Kageyama.
But losing did not make Shoo and his friends give up. The guys saw their mistakes, and also revealed the potential, which with hard training may well lead them to the top of the podium. Hinata takes a vow that she will soon beat Tobio and his colleagues.
By the will of fate, the rivals are students of one high school. Not only that, they are even part of the same team. Gradually, disagreements are forgotten. Kageyama and Hinata develop their own tactics of the game, turning the small growth of the latter into an advantage on the court. Their combinations turn out to be unexpected for their rivals, who can’t oppose anything to an unusual duet.
The long way from amateur to the professional sport begins. Heroes rejoice over victories and extract mistakes from defeats to shine new faces of skill in the next meetings. And this struggle with the opponents and themselves is so fascinating that the spectators with interest and impatience are waiting for Haikyuu!
Characters and voice-over
- Hinata (Ayumu Murase). Fan of volleyball. Small for a volleyball player growth is compensated by high jumps. A guy lacks experience, but he trains hard, improving his game skills with every match.
- Kageyama (Kaito Ishikawa). Master of Packing. There was a very high opinion about his abilities, which caused the team game to suffer. But, with time, he managed to suppress his selfishness. He developed his own finger training system.
- Sawamura (Satoshi Hino). Captain of the team where Hinata and Kageyama play. Has the skills of leaders, knows how to organize comrades. But easily pisses off if his colleagues are wrong.
Interesting facts about Haikyuu!
- Many people believe that the author of the manga that formed the basis of the anime, Haruichi Furudate, is actually a man. The artist herself keeps the intrigue without commenting on these speculations.
- The release date of the Haikyuu series!!!
Haikyuu!! season 5, the date of release of all series
|Name||Number of episodes||Issue Date|
|Haikyuu!! season 5||10||October 22, 2021 (waiting for the announcement)|
Warning! In the release date of the series “Haikyuu!! season 5, changes or clarifications are possible.
Haikyuu! season 5 Trailer
Sorry, no trailer yet. When will be released with the anime “Haikyuu!! season 5 official trailer, we will definitely add it. In the meantime, let’s remember what happened in season 4.