One of the creators of the series, Dustin Thomason, indirectly confirmed that the sequel will be filmed. The release date of Castle Rock season 3 episode 1 has not been announced yet. However, if we consider that the break between the first and second part was about a year, then the third can be expected in the fall of 2020.
The exact release date of the series “Castle Rock” season 3 with the schedule of all series, you will find a bit lower in the article.
In November 2020 it became known that Hulu closed the project “Castle Rock”. There will be no third season.
Castle Rock Season 3 Plot
The project is the most large-scale adaptation of Stephen King’s works. But not only the fans of the writer are interested in whether the release of Castle Rock season 3. Since its premiere in July 208, the series has been recognized by horror lovers around the world as one of the brightest shows of this genre in recent years.
The movie consists of many stories happening in the town of Castle Rock, all of which start with the fact that in Shawshank Prison, its retiring warden commits suicide in his own office. It turns out that he had been holding a mysterious prisoner for years in one of his cells. But the mysterious prisoner is only ready to talk to his lawyer, Henry Deaver.
This lawyer from Texas was accused of killing his father when he was still a teenager. After that, Henry left his hometown and now came back to uncover the secrets of the past. With his arrival, the secrets of many citizens are revealed. Something supernatural comes into their lives. After the mysterious prisoner escapes, the city is covered with a wave of fear. After a series of mystical events, Diver catches up with the fugitive and brings him back to Shawshank alone.
In the second part, the events unfold around hallucinated nurse Annie. She gets stuck in the city after a car accident. After that, the woman becomes a direct participant in the nightmare. Later on, it is difficult to understand what is really going on and what is a figment of Annie’s imagination, who is taking psychotropic drugs.
The film has many references to the works of King. Fans of his work easily connect the narrative into a single whole. For those who are not familiar with the books of the writer, it was more difficult, but the first part of the story captured and this audience. Now, when the Castle Rock season 3 will be chewed up millions of viewers are interested.
Castle Rock season 3 Cast and voice-over
- Henry Deaver (Andre Holland). A Texas lawyer working to protect those who have been sentenced to death by the courts. He was forced to leave his hometown after he was accused of his father’s death. He returned after the mysterious prisoner Shawshank wanted to talk to him.
- “Guy” (Bill Skarsgard). A prisoner, whom the warden had been hiding for almost 30 years in the old Shawshank Corps. He was the one who demanded a meeting with Henry.
- Molly (Melanie Linsky). The head of the city real estate agency. Possesses telepathy.
- Annie Wilkes (Lizzie Kaplan). A crazy nurse who found herself in town after a car accident. She is constantly haunted by hallucinations.
- John Merrill (Paul Sparks) is the nephew of a large city businessman nicknamed “Daddy”.
- Nadia (Yusra Varsama). A refugee from Somalia. Doctor in a community of migrants from other countries.
Interesting facts about Castle Rock
- The series began shooting in mid-summer 2017 in the American state of Massachusetts.
- The authors of the series have already outlined what characters King will make the third part of the film. Along with them, the project will include completely new characters, as it was already in previous seasons.
- There is no information available for the Castle Rock season 3 series release. But, judging by an estimate of 7.2 out of 10 on “Kinopoisk”, the project is popular with domestic fans of the mystical genre.
Castle Rock season 3, the date of release of all series
|Name||Number of episodes||Issue Date|
|Castle Rock season 3||10||project closed|
Warning! This “Castle Rock” season 3 series release date can be changed or clarified.
Castle Rock season 3 Trailer
Sorry, no trailer yet. When “Castle Rock” season 3 is released as the official trailer, we will definitely add it. In the meantime, we suggest that you remember what happened in the second season.