To the joy of all fans of the show, the authors voiced the exact date of Chicago P.D. season 8 episode 1. The long-awaited event will take place on November 11, 2020. The franchise, created by Hines, Brandt, and Wolf, continues to broadcast new episodes. Moreover, the management of NBC channel has announced the extension of the tape for the ninth, tenth, and eleventh seasons. According to the chairman of NBC Entertainment Paul Telegdi, the favorite project has a future of at least three years.
The exact release date of the series “Chicago P.D.”. season 8 with the schedule of all episodes can be found a bit lower in the article.
Chicago P.D. Plot
The dramatic picture created by Wild Wolf is clearly loved by the public. That is why many viewers were puzzled by the release date of the Chicago P.D. season 8 series. According to NBC management, Wolf “shows the right shows”.
Starting with the first part of the film, we get acquainted with the team of police officers working in the department. Day after day, they catch dangerous criminals and risk their lives. The leader of the group is Hank Voight. In the premiere episodes, the team will deal with Colombian drug dealers.
In the second season, we see Hank’s personal drama. One of his close friends is killed. Now the sergeant must restore justice.
In each episode, police officers save someone’s fate and find themselves by a thread from death. In addition to working questions, heroes solve personal problems.
In the seventh season, the audience saw new events that happened to the beloved characters. When Mayor Calton was killed, Voight himself became a suspect. The partners try to prove their friend’s innocence, but after a while, they begin to doubt the sergeant’s innocence.
The department has another exposé of the drug lord on its agenda. However, it is difficult for team members to gather their thoughts because of other disturbing events. Meanwhile, a “new girl” named Vanessa appears at the station.
As always, the events in the final break off at the most interesting place, so viewers were so anxious to know when Chicago P.D. season 8 will be released.
Characters and voice-over
- Henry (Jason Beh). The leader of the police team.
- Dawson (John Seda). Partner (John Seda).
- Lindsey (Sophia Bush). Investigator (Sophia Bush).
- Jay (Jesse Lee Soffer). (Jesse Lee Soffer) Detective.
- Burgess (Marina Squersyati). Investigates murders.
- Platt (Amy Morton). Works as a sergeant.
- Vanessa (Lisset Chavez). New employee.
Interesting facts about Chicago P.D.
- The project is one of the elements of the famous franchise. Another, no less popular work from this TV universe is “Chicago on fire”.
- The second drama season was watched by 250 million spectators. It is not surprising that the picture was prolonged. Today the date of release in 2020 Chicago P.D. season 8 was officially announced.
- Etlie Orvarsson is still responsible for the soundtracks.
- Ribbon took fifth place out of twelve programs that are watched daily by Americans.
- Before the shooting, all the actors were trained by real police officers for three months.
- According to the producer, the series is aimed at the big future.
- John Seda won in the category “Best Supporting Actor”.
- Shooting, indeed, was held in Chicago.
- On the Metacritic website, the drama received a score of 50 points.
- The characters and storylines of the franchise are closely intertwined with each other.
- Actors Hawkins and Morton are the only natives of this city.
- The project was launched on screens in 2014.
Chicago P.D. season 8, the date of release of all series
|Name||Number of episodes||Issue Date|
|Chicago P.D. season 8||20||2020|
Warning! In the release date of the “Chicago P.D.” series. season 8 series is subject to change or clarification.
Chicago P.D. season 8 Trailer
Sorry, but the trailer is not here yet. When it’s released at “Chicago P.D.”. season 8 official trailer, we will definitely add it.