The new criminal drama about the underworld of the British capital mostly caused rave reviews from the audience. Naturally, the audience was interested in the release of Gangs of London season 2 episode 1. One of the creators of the project, Gareth Evans, says that the story has a chance to continue. According to him, the ending was specially staged so that fans of the genre wanted to know what would happen to the heroes next.
The exact release date of the series “Gangs of London” season 2 with a schedule of all series, you will find below.
Gangs of London Plot
The rating of the series on popular Internet sites is quite high. And this allows us to hope that the showrunners will soon give a positive answer to the question of whether the show Gangs of London season 2. The series is worthy to fit into the line of films about English crime and has acquired hundreds of thousands of fans.
The capital of the Foggy Albion is divided into spheres of influence between ethnic groups. One of the most influential is considered to be the gang of Finn Wallace, who has been leading this criminal association for over 20 years. During this period, the criminal environment has developed a certain order that suits everyone.
But one day Finn is killed. The place is taken by the son of the authority Sean. He tries to preserve the fragile truce between the groups with the help of Ed’s loyal assistant. The main opponents of Sean are Albanians, led by Luan. The Chinese triads, the Italian mafia, Latin American drug dealers, and gangs of Middle Eastern natives are also trying to snatch a piece of cake from Sean. There is a real war on the horizon.
The mysterious figure of Elliot Finch takes a special place in the confrontation that has begun. He is clearly looking for his own benefit, but at the same time interested in the victory of Wallace Jr. The guy finds himself in the epicenter of the struggle for the redistribution of spheres of influence. And above the fight are mysterious Investors with unlimited possibilities and a confusing game.
It follows from the final episode that Elliot killed Sean. But the information is blurred, so Wallace may well “resurrect” in a possible continuation. The outcome of the war for leadership in the criminal metropolis is still unclear. And the viewer remains to believe that the continuation will be removed, and wait for the release of Gangs of London season 2.
Characters and voice-over
- Sean (John Cole). Son and successor of large criminal boss Finn Wallace, shot by mercenaries. Obsessed with the goal of finding customers for his father’s murder. For this purpose, is ready to declare war on the entire criminal world of England and to sacrifice the commercial interests of his group.
- Elliot (Sopa Dirisu). A policeman embedded in a criminal environment. In addition to his official duty, he pursues personal goals. He is interested in the Wallace family.
- Ed (Lusin Msamati). Leader of the criminal clan Dumani. Closest supporter and aide of Sean.
- Marian (Michelle Fairley). The wife of the deceased Finn. Sean’s mother.
- Florian (Arta Dobroshi). Finn’s mistress, who decided to help the Wallace family in their fight against other groups.
Interesting facts about Gangs of London
- Sopa Dirisu seriously approached to participate in scenes with bloody showdown, practiced with a martial arts coach As a result, the lion’s share of tricks performed independently, without the participation of the understudy.
- Critics separately noted the staging of fights. Evans noted that the team was given an installation to make everything as if they were shooting a full-length film rather than a TV project. The result surpassed all expectations.
- Give the release of series Gangs of London season 2 talk is too early. But the domestic audience also highly appreciated the project and is looking forward to continuing.
Gangs of London season 2, the date of release of all series
|Name||Number of episodes||Issue Date|
|Gangs of London season 2||9||April 29, 2021|
Warning! This “Gangs of London” season 2 series release date may be changed or clarified.
Gangs of London season 2 Trailer
Sorry, but no trailer yet. When “Gangs of London” season 2 is released as the official trailer, we will definitely add it. In the meantime, we suggest that you remember what happened in the first season.