A cult medical drama about doctors returns to the screens. And let the release date of Grey’s Anatomy season 18 episode 1 is not heard, but the seventeenth part of the series is already near. Its premiere will be on November 12, 2020. Fans of the legendary show do not want to say goodbye to their favorite characters ever. Surprisingly, in 15 years of its existence, this story has not outlived itself, on the contrary, it only increased the army of already numerous fans.
The exact date of release of the series “Grey’s Anatomy” season 18 with the schedule of all series, you will find a little lower.
Grey’s Anatomy Plot
It is hard to say why the audience liked the Shonda Rimes’ project so much. Perhaps, the ideal game of actors and exciting events that occur with the main characters are important. The project differs by the ability to knock out the whole streams of tears from the eyes of impressionable spectators. Too tragic and difficult are many cases presented in the picture, and this is not to mention the personal dramas of the doctors themselves.
Without having started watching the seventeenth part, fans are already worried whether Grey’s Anatomy season 18 will be shown. As Ellen Pompeo (aka the inimitable Meredith Grey) said in one of her interviews, “the show is done not by the authors, but by the fans themselves. It is the audience’s interest and love that prolongs the fate of the project over and over again.
Former students who just got to the Seattle Grace Hospital have long grown up. Meredith has become one of the most talented doctors on the world level. She still works at her favorite hospital. This woman has experienced many losses. She said goodbye to the love of her sister’s life and experienced the move of her beloved friend Christina to the other side of the world. Now Alex Karev, who left Joe for Izzy, has also left.
A new doctor appears in the hospital, sent by Cristina, especially for Meredith. Meanwhile, Dr. Deluca is gradually going crazy after breaking up with Grey. Owen understands that Teddy is cheating on him with the most unpleasant person for him. As always, the end of the last part breaks off at the most interesting place. The authors tried to create intrigue, and they succeeded. Very soon the fans of medical drama will be tormented by the question, when will Grey’s Anatomy season 18 come out and whether it will take place at all.
Characters and voice-over
- Meredith (Ellen Pompeo). A talented doctor.
- Miranda (Chandra Wilson). Head of the hospital.
- Richard (James Pickens). Miranda’s mentor. Experienced doctor.
- Alex (Justin Chambers). Head of the Children’s Department.
- Owen (Kevin McKidd). Traumatologist (Kevin McKidd).
- Jackson (Jesse Williams). Plastic Surgeon (Jesse Williams).
Interesting facts about Grey’s Anatomy
- The series won the Golden Globe Award and the Critics Association Award for the program of the year. It is not surprising that the release date of Grey’s Anatomy season 18 series is puzzled all fans of the show.
- This work has been named one of the longest medical dramas.
- In the seventeenth part of the permanent cast left only Ellen Pompeo. The other artists, who began their journey with the first season of drama, gradually dropped out of the picture. The last one was Justin Chambers, who claimed that he had exhausted his screen character Karev.
- Chandra Wilson, who played strict Bailey, became one of the most recognizable actresses.
- In new episodes, the creators promised to return someone from the old squad. Most fans “bet” on Sandra O (Cristina Yang).
Grey’s Anatomy season 18, the date of release of all series
|Name||Number of episodes||Issue Date|
|Grey's Anatomy season 18||20||no information yet|
Warning! This “Grey’s Anatomy” season 18 series release date may be changed or clarified.
Grey’s Anatomy season 18 Trailer
Sorry, no trailer yet. When “Grey’s Anatomy” season 18 is released as the official trailer, we will definitely add it.