The premiere part of the American drama project about teenagers was released on Netflix this year and immediately became popular. Those who have already watched all seven fascinating series are interested in the release date I Am Not Okay with This season 2 episode 1.
The exact release date of the series “I Am Not Okay with This” season 2 with a schedule of all series, you will find below.
On August 21, 2020, Netflix decided not to extend the series for the second season.
I Am Not Okay with This Plot
The storyline of the series tells about the life of a 15-year-old girl named Sydney. At first glance, this is the most common teenager in conflict with himself and his parents. The girl hates her school and suffers from unrequited feelings towards her friend Deena.
The teenager describes his personal emotions and experiences in his diary. Only he can trust the most intimate secrets and tell that he has the ability to telekinesis. An uncontrollable gift manifests itself only in moments of intense emotional distress.
The major part of the TV project is devoted to the study of the main character’s inner conflict. The authors of the series focus on Sydney’s relationships with her peers and her heartfelt affections. The girl has a complicated relationship with her friend Deena and neighbor Stanley. She was in an intimate relationship with both of them and now can not understand her orientation.
The situation becomes even more acute when Dina’s ex-lover steals her personal diary from the main character. The unpredictable ending made fans empathize with the main characters and look for information about the release date of the series I Am Not Okay with this season 2.
A literary basis for the project was taken the popular comic book by Charles Forsman. It is worth writing that the original work was the less optimistic end of the series.
Officially, the streaming service has not yet provided information about the project continuation. But positive feedback from film critics and numerous fans give hope that soon this information will appear in the free access. In the meantime, we can’t wait to see when I Am Not Okay with this season 2 will be released.
It should be expected that the continuation will remain the heroes already loved by all. The only character you shouldn’t count on is Brad. The guy tragically died at the end of the premiere season of the series.
Since in the last series of the season the main character ran away and met a strange young man in the forest, there is a chance that in the new series will be known the personality of a mysterious stranger. It is possible that he will play an important role in Sydney’s awareness of his superpowers.
Characters and voice-over
- Sydney is a teenage girl who is in constant conflict with herself and others. Can not decide on her sexual orientation. Possesses superpowers. Sophia Lillis.
- Stanley is a close friend and neighbor of the main character. For some time, he was in a relationship with her.
- Dina is Sydney’s best friend and sweetheart. She does not reciprocate her friend.
Interesting facts about I Am Not Okay with This
- The creators of the series were inspired by teenage projects, from Twin Peaks to X-Men.
- The series “I Am Not Okay with This” is a limited format project. The series lasts only 30 minutes and does not allow to fully disclose the plot. The creators recommend treating it as a full-length film, divided into parts.
- The producers admitted that they have a desire to continue working on the series. This is very encouraging information, as viewers are concerned about whether the release I Am Not Okay with this season 2.
I Am Not Okay with This season 2, the date of release of all series
|Name||Number of episodes||Issue Date|
|I Am Not Okay with This season 2||7||the series was closed|
Warning! This “I Am Not Okay with This” season 2 release date is subject to change or clarification.
I Am Not Okay with This season 2 Trailer
Sorry, but the trailer is not here yet. When “I Am Not Okay with This” season 2 is released as the official trailer, we will definitely add it. In the meantime, we suggest that you remember what happened in the first season.