Almost all of Ryan Murphy’s projects are doomed to resounding success. No wonder that the release date of Ratched season 2 episode 1 is interesting to all connoisseurs of impressive thrillers. On September 18, 2020, the premiere episodes of the new “brainchild” of the famous writer started. For the audience, these eight episodes flew as one moment, and now the audience is eager to continue. To the delight of fans, the show was immediately extended for the second season, which will appear on the screens already in 2021.
The exact release date of the series “Ratched” season 2 with the schedule of all series, you will find a little lower.
The series is based on the famous novel “Flying over the cuckoo’s nest”. It was developed by Evan Romanski, especially for Netflix. For the right to broadcast one of the most anticipated paintings fought several channels – Hulu and Apple. But in a desperate battle won a giant service.
It was on a famous platform that the audience saw the story of a brutal nurse working in a psychiatric hospital. After watching the ribbon, many immediately began to look for information about the release date of the series Ratched season 2. The authors did not create intrigue, stating that the continuation will be.
In the 1975 film, we are shown the story of restless McMurphy and other patients of the psychiatric institution. Here, our attention is drawn to the personality of one of the nurses working in the hospital. When a quiet and strict Mildred gets a new job, the situation there immediately gets heated. People around him do not suspect that behind the external mask of decency is a real monster. Mildred is obsessed with the idea of total control, for which she would do anything. She has developed a ruthless punishment system that will catch up with anyone who tries to resist.
According to the creators, the audience wanted to show “the evolution of an ordinary nurse into a monster. Step by step, we see Mildred become a real sociopath. Screenwriters reveal to the public all the “skeletons” hidden in her closet: a difficult childhood, secret hobbies and, of course, life principles. Many people immediately saw in the picture similarity with another loud project “American Horror Story”. It is not surprising that the question of when Ratched season 2″ will be released was especially interesting for fans of the genre.
Characters and voice-over
- Mildred (Sarah Paulson). An employee of the psychiatric clinic.
- Edmund (Finn Tolleson). Serial killer and brother of the main character.
- Gwendolyn (Cynthia Nixon). She works on the council. The love interest, Mildred.
- Dr. Richard (John Briones). Manages the clinic.
- Finnigan (Charlie Kaver). A nurse in love with Ratched.
- Betsy (Judy Davis). One of the staff.
- Lenora (Sharon Stone). Rich woman.
Interesting facts about Ratched
- Ryan Murphy is known to most of us for his work “American History of Horror” and “American History of Crime. By the way, the lead role Sarah Paulson is a real “mascot” of the writer, as the actress is involved in almost every of his work. Today, the audience is wondering if the release of Ratched season 2.
- The creators paid much attention to the main character’s personal life. They tried to explain what things from the past made her a real monster.
- Media service ordered two seasons of 8 series each
- The development of the film began in 2017, but this information was carefully hidden.
- The series is based on the novel by Ken Keesey.
Ratched season 2, the date of release of all series
|Name||Number of episodes||Issue Date|
|Ratched season 2||10||17 September 2021|
Warning! This “Ratched” season 2 series release date can be changed or clarified.
Ratched season 2 Trailer
Sorry, but no trailer yet. When “Ratched” season 2 is released as the official trailer, we will definitely add it.