The official release of the premiere season of “The Gifted” was held in 2017. The viewers immediately liked the fantastic story about superhumans, and they were interested in the release of The Gifted season 3 episode 1.
The exact release date of “The Gifted” season 3, with a schedule of all series, can be seen at the bottom of the article.
The Gifted Plot
The storyline of the series develops around a quite prosperous family. Reed is an employee in a law firm and the head of the family. Kate is a housewife and mother of wonderful teenagers Lauren and Eddie.
It is Reed’s responsibility to consider the fate of people with superpowers. They are called mutants and seek isolation from the rest of the population. By coincidence, his son and daughter find themselves among gifted children. Such a turn of fate forces Reed to radically change his views on the world of mutants. Now his main task is to ensure the safety of his children.
The Sractor family has to hide from government structures. Tired of constant persecution, they decide to join the secret organization of mutants. It includes the same outcasts, hiding from the brutality of the authorities and humanity. Despite this, the mutants are constantly saving the world from villains, and sometimes they have to pay for their exploits with their lives.
Fans of the series are wondering when The Gifted season 3 will be released. They can’t wait to find out about the further adventures of the key characters of the fantastic action movie and whether they were able to survive in a cruel world.
Plunging into the mysterious world, Stuarts will learn that there are several groups of outcasts. Their leaders are ready to defend the rights of their wards in various and sometimes cruel ways. Mutant clans are in an irreconcilable struggle. Some of them are ready to destroy humanity for the sake of their survival, while others just want to live in peace and tranquility.
Soon, fans of the series will be able to watch as hard times come in the world of outcasts. The approaching date of show 3 will allow you to know what the bloody war between the main groups will lead to.
Characters and voice-over
- Reed Starker is the head of the family and father of two gifted teenagers. Stephen Moyer.
- Caitlin is a housewife who is willing to sacrifice everything to protect her children. Amy Acker.
- Lauren is an attractive and intelligent girl with the ability to perform molecular manipulations. Natalie Elin Lind.
- Andy is a quiet and withdrawn teenager, capable of creating destructive telekinetic fields. Percy Hines White.
- Petrel – a super strong physical mutant, with an acute flair and the ability to foresight. Blair Redford.
- An eclipse is a person who has the ability to absorb and manipulate photons. Sean Teal.
- Polaris is a girl who has the ability to magnetokinesis. Emma Dumont.
- Blink – a character who can create portals. Jamie Cheung.
- Jace Turner is a guard who hunts mutants. Kobe Bell.
Interesting facts about The Gifted
- The pilot episode of the fantastic action movie in 2017 was named by critics as the hottest episode of the season.
- The shooting of the TV project was held in Dallas.
- In the second TV season, the series’ audience decreased by 40% compared to the premiere. Therefore, to the greatest regret, fans of the project, they are unlikely to hear information about the date of release of the series The Gifted season 3. FOX Channel has decided to close the project. It remains to hope that the series has a chance to find a new home on existing Disney platforms.
The Gifted season 3, the date of release of all series
|Name||Number of episodes||Issue Date|
|The Gifted season 3||10||closed|
The Gifted season 3 Trailer
Sorry, no trailer yet. When The Gifted season 3 comes out with an official trailer, we will definitely add it. In the meantime, we suggest that you remember what happened in the second season.